That question mark is intentional!
I have been thinking recently about planning my clothing choices on Sundays like I plan my lessons for the week. I am NOT a natural plan-ahead kind of gal, but I have a much stronger attachment to sleep than to spontaneity.
Too much of an attachment, in fact.
I work at a parochial school, so there are no official "rules" about my start time, but I do need to arrive before my kids come at 7:30. My personal preferred start time is 6:50.
I tend to get up at 6:05. Oops.
So this week, I am going to try picking out all 5 of my work outfits over the weekend, and eliminate 10 minutes of hemming and hawing each morning.
Tools to accomplish the task:
- A big back-of-door hanger to hold 5 outfits
- A weather-prediction app that is fairly reliable
- Clean laundry
Lucky me, I have all three of those (thanks Mom, free app from iTunes, and Mr. H, respectively) so I'm ready! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment